CELEBRATION OF CARING TOURNAMENT INFORMATION
Date: Monday, February 4, 2019
Time: Tee times start at 8:30 am, lunch to follow
Format: 5-Man Scramble. A South Florida golf pro will play with each group
Charity: HOPE worldwide Bolivia
CELEBRATION OF CARING: HELPING TO FUND THE WORK IN BOLIVIA
The Celebration of Caring Golf Classic benefits HOPE worldwide Bolivia and the Hospital Arco Iris in reaching out to impoverished individuals into the La Paz, Bolivia community.
The medical partnership with Arco Iris has provided critical assistance to one of the poorest countries in South America—from mobile medical units that reach out and provide care for more than 30,000 street children to assisting in leadership development, nursing education, patient safety and culture change.
Hope worldwide Bolivia is also focused on the operation of Centro Medico Internacional HOPE clinic, a state-of-the-art medical facility that has been opened to create a sustainable social enterprise in Bolivia. Profits from the clinic will help to fund future charitable work.
HOPE worldwide Bolivia’s social programs continue to develop and expand. Included are early childhood development/play support programs within Hospital Arco Iris (15,000 child visits thus far!), a children’s library, community center and preschool educative and recreational activities, and many other initiatives supporting orphans, teen moms, impoverished families and the disabled.
CENTRO MEDICO INTERNACIONAL HOPE CLINIC: BOLIVIA'S NEW BEACON OF HOPE
- The CMI HOPE Clinic is part of a sustainable social enterprise that will generate revenue to help sustain Hope worldwide Bolivia’s work with vunerable children and families. It is expected to become profitable in its second year of business
- The CMI HOPE Clinic will celebrate its first anniversary in October. Already the US Embassy awarded the Clinic the privilege of being the sole medical provider for immigration visa physicals
- The CMI HOPE Clinic is becoming recognized as a high quality, compassionate, clinic providing some of Bolivia’s best medical care
- The CMI HOPE Clinic is becoming recognized as an important educator of the next generation of health care providers. Several international specialists and experts have traveled to Bolivia to teach in the Clinic as well as area hospitals.
- The CMI HOPE Clinic has an educational curriculum that further trains physicians and staff